• Single sign-on
• Support of RSA or Safenet security options
• Multifactor and pin code Authentication
• Token Authentication (RSA tokens, text
message with token, key chain with token)
• Certificate signed, based on Active Directory
rights and profiles
• User encrypted password store (G4)
• SSL 1024 bit, 2048 bit and 4096 bit encrypted
End-user self service Protocol management:
• HTML5 to RDP and vice versa
• Keyboard and mouse simulation
• Cut and paste function between apps.
MSTSC, Terminal Server, TS Gateway, RDSH (Remote FX) and HTTPS.